East Fremantle - Coach Wanted
by Gary Hartman
The East Fremantle Cricket Club is a 100-year-old club, full of history, mateship and good times. Located along Preston Point Rd, on the Preston Point Reserve, EFCC is situated perfectly on the banks of the Swan River with a brand new clubhouse & facilities making it one of the most attractive ground settings in Australia.
EFCC has been a very successful club in 1st Grade in the South Metropolitan Cricket Association over many years and plan to continue the winning culture at the club. We will have 4 senior teams in total, full of young and experienced club legends.
We are seeking a strong applicant who ideally will have:
- Level 1 coaching accreditation
- Organise a well-structured pre-season training program
- Manage senior training (4 teams) throughout the 2018/19 season
- Lead by example by showing strong leadership skills and a professional attitude
- Organise 1st XI match-day strategy
- Outstanding communication and people management skills
- The ability to improve batting, bowling and fielding techniques
- The ability to work with junior players who are playing senior cricket for their 1st or 2nd year
- A willingness to be involved in all Club social activities
- Work alongside the sub-committee to continue to grow the clubs culture and direction.
Remuneration will be negotiable based on the successful applicants experience and credentials.
If you need any further information or wish to apply, Please contact Eastfreocricket@outlook.com